Personal Screening & Recruitment Process
DISS screens the security personnel before appointment.Our procedure is to undertake complete address including village,two references,photographs and fingerprints.We have 500 strong force of security personnel out of which 40 % of the strength is of Ex-servicemen drawn from Defense Forces,State police and Para Military Forces.The civilian security personnel are given Industrial Security Training time to time.All most 40 % of Supervisory staff is drawn from the category of Ex-Servicemen comprising of Senior Officers.
In our Rank and file we have trained officers mainly drawn from Ex-servicemen category who pay visits to the plants of our deployment and carryout random checks of deployed security staff at the strengthened by Area Officers, Area Supervisors and is provided vehicles to visit plants or site during the day as well as night.In addition to above our Senior Officers also pay frequent visit to the plant or site as well as meet Management.
Current Vacancies (13-Sept-2017)
General Duties of Security Personnel
- He has to understand & follow the instructions / guidelines given to him.
- The supervisor or senior security personnel staffs are responsible for total security set up.
- They are responsible for maintaining proper documents in their areas/units.
- They will ensure that no unauthorized person should enter into premises/site without valid or authorized pass.
- They will ensure that security guards are neatly and properly dressed
- They will be responsible for checking vehicles, which enter / leave the premises. The vehicle No. name of driver is to be noted in the assigned register.
- They will assist in fire fighting arrangement.
- They will remain courteous to the management.
- They will impart weekly training to the security staff at their respective sites.
- They will not indulge in any argument with workers or be misbehaving with them.
- They will submit confidential report to the head office time to time as & when required.
- They will keep the concerned management informed about the security aspects of the site. They will make the attendance sheet get it verified by the management and submit to the head office by the first of every month.
- They will not leave the site while on duty unless they seek prior permission from the concerned management and inform the same to our field officer on round in their area.
- They will perform their duty diligently, honestly & held building good image of the company.